Intergrating Emotiv Brain Computer Interface for a brain friendly website. 
Posted: 21 March 2011 11:48 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2010-03-25
Total Posts:  6

Name: Deon Robinson
Email:
Location/Timezone: Hampton, Virginia EST

Education/Qualifications:  Student at Rensselear Polytechnic Institutes, profiencent in different technologies in languages including c/c++,java,python,php,c#,wp7,android,google app engine, and more.

Academic and Industry Background: Owner of Appmunki.com,Intern For Nasa Larss, Rpi Open Source Society,
Open source development experience: Rpi Open Source Society, helped with Andengine a gaming engine for android, worked with various in smaller rolls like blender
Development Methodologies: Started of self taugh, but learning more strutured programs in school. I have programmed for many different companies as a freelance developer. Usually I learned most languages and program in general by doing projects and learning through the completion of the project. I can program using MVC and various different programming style through working with a lot of different people.

Project Plan:I plan to use emotiv brain computer interface to research the best way to make a website that work well with your mind. Just like interface needed to be redesigned for tablets and phone i want to find the best way of designing a interface that work seamlessly with a brain computer interface.

Posted: 22 March 2011 07:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-02-09
Total Posts:  72

Interesting project Deon!

I first saw the Emotiv interface on a TEDtalk ( http://www.ted.com/talks/tan_le_a_headset_that_reads_your_brainwaves.html ) but unfortunately they don’t seem to sell it outside the US.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Posted: 25 March 2011 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-09
Total Posts:  1495
Administrator

I like where this is going smile looking forward to reading this proposal.

Signature 

~

Posted: 27 March 2011 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-04-22
Total Posts:  204

Nice, this is a very interesting project indeed smile . A easy access website for the disabled maybe ? . Good luck with the project

Signature 

sharathpatali.wordpress.com