PyMT Kinetic List order? 
Posted: 06 June 2011 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2011-06-05
Total Posts:  8

Hi everyone, we just joined the site, but we have been reading the forums for the last few months and this is our first post of hopefully many.

We are building a 52” Rear DSI table for a school project and we are also developing some software to put on it.  We plan to post pictures and write about problems we ran into and how we solved them later (we have a deadline in 9 days so no time right now!)

Currently we are trying to figure out how to modify the Kinetic List function in the PyMT framework so that the scroll bar starts at the top of the list.  We have some experience programming but are very new to python.  Does anyone else know how this can be done?

Thanks

Posted: 06 June 2011 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-02-04

Pls contact Mathieu a nuigroup member a guru in pymt and kevy

Posted: 06 June 2011 05:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-12-27
Total Posts:  262

"the scroll bar starts at the top of the list” i didn’t understood that in the private message. (no need to private by the way, we are subscribed to the nuigroup forums rss smile )
MTKinectList have a hidden function “goto_head()”. Try to call it ?

Signature 

Kivy | PyMT | Movid

Posted: 06 June 2011 07:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-06-05

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!  I will try this out and let you know if it’s what we’re looking for.  Sorry we are pretty new to higher level programming (we mostly learn embedded systems programming).

Posted: 06 June 2011 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-06-05

Sweet this works!  Thank you very much that goto_head() function worked like a charm!