PDF Reader
Posted: 08 July 2011 01:26 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2011-05-23
Total Posts:  9

Hello guyz

I am developing PDF reader in mt4j can anyone tell me how can i dynamically load pages on page flip application showing 2 pages simultaneously as a book..  i want to load only 4 pages in left and n four pages on right side soo that no memory loss occur..

Posted: 08 July 2011 03:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-07
Total Posts:  32

Have a look at the PDF extension:
http://code.google.com/p/mt4jextensions/

It’s ongoing work (will be completed in the next few weeks) but maybe it’s useful for you.

Posted: 18 February 2014 10:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2013-12-02
Total Posts:  20

Here is a pdf reader from a third party that requires no any other plugin. With this pdf document reading tool, you are able to not only loading pdf document from local file and memory stream in high speed, but also able to create pdf document windows, web and mobile viewers, add annotation to pdf document, convert pdf document into many image or document file, and even implement pdf barcode creator and reader.

Tag: pdf processing

Posted: 24 February 2014 08:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2014-02-24
Total Posts:  1

Hello,

I’m looking to develop for my master’s thesis a sense making app for a large wall display using multi touch input. I was considering using Mt4J, but in my application I will need to display multiple PDF files and also select text from those PDF files for highlighting,text extraction etc. , is there an easy way to do it using Mt4j? I’ve been toying around with the PDF extension and I can display multiple PDFs but I can’t see anyway to access the text in the file.

Kind regards,

Tibi

Posted: 08 February 2017 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-03-08
Total Posts:  6

I prefer adobe reader because it more strongly PDF software with free standard for viewing, printing and glossing PDFs.

Signature 

Java development team