Thanx to all of you.
@grmcom: cool idea! I clicked the link, saw it, and just thought “why is jordan rudess not yet using this?” - then i scrolled down and: the master himself presents the instrument
@ISoree: Yeah, i’ll try to give in some updated informations.
Right now, i’m working on the following:
- implementing tumbnails for the appearance settings panels because the image loading of about 30 fullHD images currently takes years…
- implementing a bunch of settings in the native kivy settings panel (including the midi settings which were fixed to default till now)
- enableing the choice of polyphone and monophone mode (and on monophone mode AND pitch-lock active: normal mode or legato mode - maybe you know this feature from the Haaken)
- writing a file-choose-settings class which inherits from settingsItem class
- general refactoring of the code
- and i just started to work on a very cool feature: zooming the keyboard in (and only in) the x axis to fit it to your device / resolution / comfort. This would be done like scrolling except with two fingers where both are pulling in another direction (like NUI zooming ) - quite difficult because i’m writing all of the finger tracking/interpretation from scratch - i wish i never had the idea
well, thats the status at the moment. I just started my studies on electrotechnics and communication in berne, switzerland on monday… Looks like i will (honestly! there’s not much to learn for me right now.) have time for keeping the work up the next weeks.