i am new to the forum
i want someone explain me some technical details regarding Multitouch support in Win7
1) The driver from MultiTouchVista is a virtual digitizer device driver ?
2) so, from where it is accessible ? in other words, as i understand, it have two interfaces: HID for virtualized USB access and software level access. isn’t it?
3) in the drivers available in the forum, BSQsim and MultiTouchVista, is this architecture true? :
[[[ CCV ]]] ==> (TUOI) ==> [[[ BSQsim/MTVista ]]] ==> (WM_TOUCH) ==> [[[ Driver ]]] ==> WinApps ?
[[[ CCV ]]] ==> (TUOI) ==> [[[ BSQsim/MTVista ]]] ==> [[[ Driver ]]] ==> (WM_TOUCH) ==> WinApps ?
4) HID reports generated from the the “virtual” USB device, are WM_TOUCH or TUOI ?
5) I know that TUOI are transmitted through LocalHost at port 3333, but where are WM_TOUCH messages are transmitted and who is responsible for their generation: (BSQsim/MYVista) or Windows or the driver?
6) PQ Labs integration kits are said to be fully HID compliant, so they don’t need a driver? what are their architecture (software, not about infrared)?
I will be very thankfull