first problems with CCV
Posted: 13 March 2012 03:35 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2012-03-12
Total Posts:  2

Good morning everyone!

I just introduced myself in the right section and now I come here to ask some help smile

Following the great tutorial from cerupcat I builded my basic multi touch surface, and downloaded all the soft.

The result is that everything seems to work fine in the program, because I can se my finger tips converted in white spots quite smoothly. The problem is that when I try some demo application, nothing works.
I also downloaded TUIO and estabilished a connection with CCV, or tried to estabilish a connection with flash XML but still can’t get it to work. Of course I calibrated it before (btw… is there some way to be able to calibrate less randomly a handmade multitouch where you cannot actually see calibration bubbles on it?).

I guess I am missing something… could you please point me in the right direction?

Another small question. I am using win 7, but I also have ubuntu 11.10 installed and I would like to try it also there. Problem is when I run the “clickToLaunchApp.sh” script nothing happen… guess I extracted the archive in the wrong place, but I cannot figure out where to put it.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Bernardo