Camera + m12 Mount + Filter (Sony Case OEM) + 6 lenses 850nm
Posted: 14 May 2012 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2009-04-29
Total Posts:  9

I bought this camera and lenses from peauproductions a while ago and haven’t used them in over a year. Make an offer or first person with $80 get the whole thing shipped (US only).

image can be found here:
http://imgur.com/u8ZD0

Signature 

All my projects

Posted: 14 October 2012 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-27
Total Posts:  81

Were you successful in selling this? how did the lenses work out? I’ve already got 2 PS3 cameras (3 if you count the one that’s actually being used AS a PS3 camera hehe)

My current issue is the lens, debating on either one of those kits you have, or a varifocal lens.

Signature 

iTrooper

ATTENTION AUSTRALIANS: Please visit this post and report in, We’re trying to gather up ALL the NUI members/users of Australia for friendship and collaboration.

Posted: 17 October 2012 06:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-04-29
Total Posts:  9

I really liked the lenses. They focus well and seemed to give quite a bit of flexibility.

Signature 

All my projects

Posted: 17 October 2012 06:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-27
Total Posts:  81

Price wise, were they cheaper than the Varifocal lens kit? I’m not sure which one to get, but I do know that the lens is the last barrier I must break before my table starts working the way it should. That whole FOV issue.

Signature 

iTrooper

ATTENTION AUSTRALIANS: Please visit this post and report in, We’re trying to gather up ALL the NUI members/users of Australia for friendship and collaboration.