TUIO with C++ builder
Posted: 19 May 2012 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2012-05-18
Total Posts:  7

Hello everyone.

I am new to this community and i want to develop multi-touch applications using Rad studio XE2 with c++ language i tried this component called “TMultiT” delphi TUIO analyzer but i had some issues so i was waondering how can i make the c++ source work with c++ builder because every time i try to build a project it keeps asking about “pthread.h” and “sys/time.h”

#ifndef WIN32
//#include <pthread.h>
//#include <sys/time.h>
#else
#include <windows.h>
#endif

So i commented these two lines and every other line that looked like it. But i am getting a lot of errors i don’t know why?

I really need a help here.

Best regards

Mido

Image Attachments
Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

Posted: 01 June 2012 02:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-06-08
Total Posts:  30

Hi,
It seems that you are compiling on windows but WIN32 is not defined. Maybe the define is something like WIN_32 or 32_WIN. Pthreads is a unix library so the compiler shouldn’t read that line, the else should be working there. A quick but not very nice fix would be for you to define WIN32 before any include. The errors seem to be related to all the missing lines where the windows includes and variable definition for windows go.

Hope it helps…
Good luck!

Posted: 01 July 2012 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-05-18
Total Posts:  7

Thanks that really helped i defined WIN32 in the project options and it now works fine.