The Team ~
Raincrow Games (http://www.raincrowgames.com), headquartered in Toronto, Canada and Charlottesville, Virginia US is in the studio-building phase, and looking to hire a talented developer. Our pilot launch of our first title, V Dusk Falling at GDC 2012 was a success. We’ve received funding for Canadian soft launch slated for Sept 2012, followed by US and global roll-out through 2012. We’re looking for a relatively young, talented, hungry developer to join our team and help us ensure Dusk Falling becomes the game changer we know it to be.
The Game ~
V Dusk Falling is an original, suspenseful, stylized yet simple location based vampire “hunt” game designed for cross-platform (iOS and Android smartphone/tablet) competition among individuals and clans (friends, families, foes) around the world. Dusk Falling is the first installment of Raincrow’s global V vampire trilogy, to be released in major chapters over several years. V is the first of several global narrative-driven epics to leverage Raincrow’s state-of-the-art, wholly owned and proprietary location based game (LBG) engine.
Our mission ~
To develop highly profitable viral mobile games that engage communities throughout the world in playful competition through rich narratives, supported by the latest in proximity-based mobile social technologies.
Our vision ~
To change the face of gaming by enabling players to co-create story-driven experiences through their daily interactions that bridge virtual and real worlds.
- Fluency in Objective C is required
- Developing, debugging, deploying applications for the iPhone using iOS SDK 5 and Xcode 4 is
- Proficiency in Unity3d is strongly preferred; near-term proficiency in Unity3d required
- Expertise with cross-platform location management services strongly preferred.
- Cross-platform (iOS or Android) development experience is a plus.
- Contract hire initially, with competitive salary, benefits and equity within 60-90 days for the right fit!
- We are only considering candidates who live in Toronto or the Central Virginia region.
please attach your resume