Tangible “Dungeons and Dragons” board game
Posted: 13 December 2012 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2009-06-24
Total Posts:  45

Hi Everybody!
We are continuing working in Tabletop games that use conventional toys as controllers in the game.
Now we are creating games that use active Toys: playing pieces capable of react to players during the game.

This is an example of this kind of Tangible games in our tabletop device:

This game has been created with our software (ToyVision - http://www.toyvision.org -), which supports the prototyping of tangible interactive games in DI tabletops. It is based on the Reactivision Framework, with new functionalities to support more advanced interactions with objects.

ToyVision will be presented at the next International Conference of Tangible and Embedded Interaction (TEI’13) in February. Any assistant to this conference interested in learning to create this kind of games have the opportunity to assist to a Workshop Studio we are organizing in this event:
http://www.tei-conf.org/13/studios

Posted: 13 December 2012 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-10-19
Total Posts:  148

FUN!

Posted: 14 December 2012 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-09-12
Total Posts:  2225
Dedicated

Looks great!  I love the chest and dragon movements smile

Signature 

MT Website - A Collection of the Most Relevant Multitouch Info From These Forums
Multitouch Blog
Multitouch Parts Store - Buy Infrared Touch Frames (No Camera Needed!), Complete Modified Cameras and DIY Upgrade Kits, m12/CS Mounts, m12/CS Lenses, Infrared Lasers, LEDs, etc

Posted: 16 December 2012 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-01-15
Total Posts:  419

That’s a fun looking game!  “Dungeons and Dragons” is probably the right way to put it smile

still, I very much love your work and this new addition is something I’d play the heck out of.

Signature 

Personal MT Blog
Mesa Mundi Inc. and Online Store

Posted: 04 January 2014 03:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2013-12-28
Total Posts:  4

This is awesome!

Posted: 16 January 2014 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-11
Total Posts:  56