We have finally published TouchScript to the Asset Store — https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/7394
It’s completely free and open-source and is available on GitHub — https://github.com/InteractiveLab/TouchScript
TouchScript is a multi-touch framework for Unity. Inspired by iOS, TouchScript makes handling complex gesture interactions on large touch surfaces much easier. Unity3d and Flash implementations are developed to work together in Scaleform environment.
Most of our (http://www.interactivelab.ru/) multi-touch projects were done using TouchScript. You have probably seen these ones from Unity videos site or at Unite’12 keynote.
- Simple and intuitive API.
- Works on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
- Manages simultaneous gesture recognition within scene hierarchy (inspired by iOS).
- Comes with many commonly used gestures. Easy to write custom ones.
- Supported input sources: TUIO, mouse, iOS and native Windows 7 touch.
- Groups touch points into clusters on big touch surfaces.
- Easy to test multi-touch gestures without actual multi-touch device using TUIOPad on iOs or TUIODroid on Android.
For more info, examples and tutorials please visit http://interactivelab.github.com/TouchScript/
P.S. We really hope that people who use Unity to create multi-touch interfaces would join us and together we could make TouchScript even better! There are several unsolved issues so any help is appreciated!