Compiling CCV 1.4 under Linux
Posted: 06 September 2013 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2013-09-06
Total Posts:  2

Hi guys,

I’ve got problems when I try to compile CCV 1.4 under Linux Mint 15 64 bits (fork of Ubuntu 13.04).

I’ve downloaded the source code from this repository : http://nuicode.svnrepository.com/svn/ccv

I’ve installed Code::Blocks with the install_codeblocks.sh script situated in the Community_Core_Vision/scripts/linux/ubuntu directory. --> no problem for that.
Then, I launched the install_dependencies.sh script and when it’s done, I’ve got the following message:

../../../openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.cpp:23:28: erreur fatale: linux/videodev.h : Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
compilation terminée.
make: *** [obj/Debug/openFrameworks/video/ofGstUtils.o] Erreur 1
there has been a problem compiling Debug OF library
please report this problem in the forums

“Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type” means in english: No such file or directory found.

Next, I tried to build CCV with the codeblocks project Community Core Vision.cbp and I’ve got the following errors:

||=== Community_Core_Vision, Release ===|
/home/jean/ccv-read-only/Community_Core_Vision/addons/ofxNCore/src/Modules/ofxNCoreVision.cpp||In member function ‘void ofxNCoreVision::_update(ofEventArgs&)’:|
/home/jean/ccv-read-only/Community_Core_Vision/addons/ofxNCore/src/Modules/ofxNCoreVision.cpp|486|erreur: prise de l’adresse du temporaire [-fpermissive]|
/home/jean/ccv-read-only/Community_Core_Vision/addons/ofxNCore/src/Modules/ofxNCoreVision.cpp|486|erreur: prise de l’adresse du temporaire [-fpermissive]|
||=== Build finished: 2 errors, 0 warnings (0 minutes, 3 seconds) ===|

It appears at this portion of codes at the line indicated by the arrow:

//Sending TUIO messages
if (myTUIO.bOSCMode || myTUIO.bTCPMode || myTUIO.bBinaryMode)
{

//printf("sending data osc : %d TCP : %d binary : %d\n", myTUIO.bOSCMode, myTUIO.bTCPMode, myTUIO.bBinaryMode);

myTUIO.setMode(contourFinder.bTrackFingers contourFinder.bTrackObjectscontourFinder.bTrackFiducials);

myTUIO.sendTUIO(&getBlobs(),&getObjects(),&fidfinder.fiducialsList);  <----
}

Can anybody help me to fix these ?

Thanks by advance.

Posted: 07 September 2013 03:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2013-09-06
Total Posts:  2

Hi,

I’ve add the flag -fpermissive in the compiler settings to bypass the problem.

Now, I’ve got the following error :

/usr/bin/ld: ../../../addons/ofxOpenCv/libs/opencv/lib/linux64/libcxcore.a(cxswitcher.o): undefined reference to symbol ‘dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5’
/usr/bin/ld: note: ‘dlclose@@GLIBC_2.2.5’ is defined in DSO /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

In the directory /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/, there’s a libdl.so which is a link to lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2, and this file is a link to lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl-2.17.so.

Could someone help me for this problem ?

Thanks.