First of all a request to the administrator, could you remove the thread named ‘TOUCHLIBRARY EXAMPLE 3 : PuzzleGame (Version 1)’ thanks.
Today I got some feedback on my puzzlegame and it motivated me to create and release the final version (unless any weird bugs occure).
PuzzleGame Version 2 (Final)
A standard puzzle game.
(My own) TouchLibrary
- First make sure the global flash security settings link to the swf.
- Run OSC.
- Run FLOSC.
- Run PuzzleGame.swf.
- Define the screen by touching the red crosses with one finger.
- Puzzle away!
- Insert row; You can insert as many rows as you prefer.
- Insert column; You can insert as many columns as you prefer.
These options make it possible to create your own amount of puzzle pieces.
- Next puzzle; Creates the next puzzle by randomly picking an image from the imagelist.
In the images folder you can find the photo’s and an XML document. It’s possible to add your own photo’s. Just place a photo with a dimension of 400x300 in the images folder and add it to the XML document. Click as much on the Next Puzzle button till your photo appears.
All feedback is welcome.