3 of 5
MT Mouse Driver—MultiMouse
Posted: 21 August 2008 01:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-04-02
Total Posts:  24

Unzip the attachment into any folder you like, open the folder, copy the contents, then open the folder where you have MultiMouse located, and just paste the contents you copied into there.

Or if you want, I made a new zip file for you that contains all the libraries in it. Just download this link, unzip, and run.

updated libraries

Best of luck!

Posted: 21 August 2008 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-08-17
Total Posts:  5

Thanks very much!!

Posted: 22 August 2008 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-08-17

when i try to configure it freezes up and makes these squares...can you help again please??

Posted: 22 August 2008 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-12
Total Posts:  1120

I looks like you have to much light getting into the system, did you remove the bg before going into calibration?

Signature 

Company Website - Knode Research and Development
My Youtube

Posted: 23 August 2008 08:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-04-02

Can you post a screenshot?

Posted: 28 August 2008 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-08-17

here ya go...this is as good as i can get for now but ill put another one on there some other time

Image Attachments
config.bmp

Posted: 28 August 2008 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-12

Yeah this happens to my setups as well they they haven’t been properly configured, you have too much noise, you need adjust your sliders to minimise/ eliminate the extra noise.... this can occur if too much external light coming into your system or when you havent adjusted your sliders properly…

Signature 

My Youtube

Posted: 30 August 2008 02:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-04-02

As Taha said, you have to adjust for the noise in your system. Before you enter calibration mode, you should adjust the filters to minimize erroneous blobs. That should solve your problems.

Posted: 30 August 2008 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-03-11
Total Posts:  138

Hi guys,

This may be a silly question, but can you use the mouse driver alongside touchlib - i.e. can you have both a touch mouse and multitouch?

Signature 

~ myHead.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, functionProperly); ~

Posted: 30 August 2008 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-12

nope not that i know

Signature 

My Youtube

Posted: 01 September 2008 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-04-02

Mmm… well, it’s a little complicated but it is doable.

For example, you could write an OSC application that will act like a wrapper to MultiMouse and your application. It basically listens for your multitouch application. If the application becomes active, then you stop sending mouse commands to the operating system from the MultiMouse code. Once the application terminates, your wrapper application once again sends mouse input to the OS.

Posted: 29 September 2008 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-09-29
Total Posts:  8

Hi risenparadigm, I have a question about your windows mouse driver for the MTmini.  First, I’d like to say that your driver is amazing.  My question is: every time I run the driver program (regardless of whether I’m configuring or not), the program displays three windows (CMD, “mywindow”, and “Property Sheet Properties").  Is it possible to make these be invisible such that I do not have to click “OK” in the “Property Sheet Properties” every time the app runs, and is it possible to make the CMD window and the “mywindow” invisible, or perhaps running in the system tray, so that I may use the driver when the computer starts up and not be bothered by clicking “OK” and minimizing the two windows remaining?

Posted: 30 September 2008 12:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-04-02

Hi mitchms,

Thanks for your compliments! =)

Regarding the “Property Sheet Properties” window, I believe that’s a setting you can change in the touchlib config.xml settings. I don’t know off the top of my head which setting it is.

Regarding “mywindow,” that window is the touchlib window you can use to recapture the background by pressing “b.” It can be disabled by commenting out the lines:

cvNamedWindow( “mywindow”, CV_WINDOW_AUTOSIZE );
and
cvDestroyWindow( “mywindow” );

in the main loop of the source code.

Lastly, regarding the CMD window, that shows up because I’m printing out the usage instructions. You can remove them by commenting out the printf statements in the source.

I hope that helps!

Posted: 30 September 2008 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-09-29
Total Posts:  8

risenparadigm, I’m a fairly competent c++ programmer, but I can not for the life of me compile your source into an exe; it comes up with about 500 build errors when I try to compile it, and most of them involve procedures and constants not found.  I have no clue what to do.

Posted: 30 September 2008 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
Total Posts:  2539
Dedicated

mitchms, you need the whole touchlib code. Download the touchlib stuff from touchlib.googlecode.com. Replace the current mousedriver.cpp class with this one and it should compile.

Signature 

MTmini, MTbiggie, & Audiotouch creator & Community Core Vision Co-founder

Follow on:
My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

3 of 5