3 of 3
Sony PS3Eye Camera + TouchLib + DirectShow + More…
Posted: 17 November 2008 02:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-11-28
Total Posts:  18

Good day, Alex!

Today my Kaspersky upgraded bases and issued a message.

virft6.jpg
Rather, it is simply not correct definition, but just pay attention.

Posted: 19 November 2008 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-02-25
Total Posts:  119
makc - 17 November 2008 02:11 AM

Good day, Alex!

Today my Kaspersky upgraded bases and issued a message.

virft6.jpg
Rather, it is simply not correct definition, but just pay attention.

Avira also gives a false positive.

Posted: 02 December 2008 06:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-11-08
Total Posts:  15

Hi Alex, let me first say that your work thus far is highly respectable… now onto my problems:

As a few people have mentioned before, I am receiving a no “winusb.dll” error when I try to run the test app.  Furthermore, my computer does not seem to be fully recognizing the camera.  After installing the latest drivers and plugging in my camera, I get two “install new hardware...” window popups.  Furthermore, in device manager, instead of showing up as “PS3eyetoy x32” the camera just shows up as USB Camera 4b.04.27.1 (or something close to that).  I am running it under Windows XP MCE (aka Pro) with SP2.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Posted: 03 December 2008 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-08
Total Posts:  342
lilrayray - 02 December 2008 06:09 PM

Hi Alex, let me first say that your work thus far is highly respectable… now onto my problems:

As a few people have mentioned before, I am receiving a no “winusb.dll” error when I try to run the test app.  Furthermore, my computer does not seem to be fully recognizing the camera.  After installing the latest drivers and plugging in my camera, I get two “install new hardware...” window popups.  Furthermore, in device manager, instead of showing up as “PS3eyetoy x32” the camera just shows up as USB Camera 4b.04.27.1 (or something close to that).  I am running it under Windows XP MCE (aka Pro) with SP2.

lilrayray,
Right click on the ‘USB Camera 4b.04.27.1’ entry in your device manager and select ‘Update Driver...’.
Then select ‘Install from a lost or specific....’, select ‘Search for the best...’ and check ‘Include this location...’, click ‘Browse’ and
go under ‘C:\Program Files\AlexP\Driver’ directory.
Let the driver install and then you should see the ‘PS3Eye (x32)’ icon in the device manager.

~Alex

Signature 

Computing is not about computers any more.  It is about living!

Code Laboratories
CL Studio Live - Video like never before
CL Eye Platform SDK

Posted: 03 December 2008 08:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-11-08
Total Posts:  15
AlexP - 03 December 2008 07:24 PM

lilrayray - 02 December 2008 06:09 PM

lilrayray,
Right click on the ‘USB Camera 4b.04.27.1’ entry in your device manager and select ‘Update Driver...’.
Then select ‘Install from a lost or specific....’, select ‘Search for the best...’ and check ‘Include this location...’, click ‘Browse’ and
go under ‘C:\Program Files\AlexP\Driver’ directory.
Let the driver install and then you should see the ‘PS3Eye (x32)’ icon in the device manager.

~Alex

Ah, it works brilliantly, thanks alot!

Posted: 12 December 2008 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-09-10
Total Posts:  48

How do you change the settings for the ps3 cam to run on 320x240 at 120 frames/s and 640 x 480 at 60 frames/s?

3 of 3