24 of 24
Community Core Vision 1.2 Release (tbeta)
Posted: 07 July 2010 05:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 346 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-09
Total Posts:  1499
Administrator

@syquest CCV supports any graphics card that runs Pixel Shaders 2.0

@seth Yes it is true seth our development branch is focused on Windows mainly because the active developers are on Windows. Please feel free to join in the fight if you wish to get the changes on OSX or Linux. As for the versions as noted on the download page (http://nuicode.com/projects/tbeta) we have 1.2 which is our cross-platform stable version and 1.3 which is our Windows stable.

@kabuto CCV requires a modern computer… anything less than or equal to a pentium 4 computer is doubtful to be very fast… as realtime computer vision is quite intensive.

@Codfish the logfile issue has been resolved in 1.3

Signature 

~

Posted: 24 September 2010 05:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 347 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-05-17
Total Posts:  15

Any idea why CCV is not fliping horitontally nor vertically? I´m using a PS3 eye camera via macam in a mac. :?

Posted: 16 October 2010 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 348 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-28
Total Posts:  12

Hi guys,

I have a few problems with ccv.
I have 2 computers, one is a MacBook white with 2.4GhZ, 4GB Ram, and the other computer is runnning XP Service Pack 2 it has 2 GHz and 512 MB Ram.
I know the windows PC isnt the best, but it will only be used for testing.

1.) I cannot get CCV to run on the windows pc, I tried the version 1.3 and also the 1.4.0 win-bin and I also tried the .exe installer for v. 1.3 on windows.
First I got a few warnings that the program was missing a few .dll files. AfterI downloaded them and added them both to the ccv directory and into the system32 directory it started showing the black console window and a lot of text but then it always crashes and windows displays the typical crash window where it askes if you want to send the crash report.

What am I doing wrong, or how can I get ccv to run on my windows test computer. I installed the webcam and made sure it worked, I installed the lastest quick time, and I have the VS2005 Redist x86 from microsoft installed. So I already did everything thats written in the getting started manual. What am I missing, please help me!!

2.) On my mac ccv runs well so far. I also got some more or less nice blobs with an MTmini setup.
But the problem is that when I use any of the demo flash apps they apperently get the tuio info from ccv but in some strange way. When I move down with my finger on the MTmini the blob in ccv also moves down but in the flash app it moves to the right.

EDIT: I also made sure that the global flash security settings on both of my computer are set correctly!!!

I already tried every possibility in ccv to flip it vertical or horizontal but nothing helps.
What can I do with this. Any help??

Sorry for my bad english (i am German) and sorry for the long post but I just dont know how to describe it any shorter.

Any help would be nice, thanks!!

Signature 

NO, you can´t touch me… I am only a Signature!!!!  grin

Posted: 24 October 2010 09:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 349 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-21
Total Posts:  561
Elite

@Nightcat - You got to install http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en (VC 2008 redist)! And try !

Signature 

~~Amit~~

Website - Twitter - Facebook

Posted: 04 March 2011 04:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 350 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-11
Total Posts:  56

It seems as it is not possible to download CCV currently?

Posted: 26 November 2011 02:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 351 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-23
Total Posts:  5

I tried it on a computer with a usb webcam and it seems to work. When I use it on a system using a firewirecam (firefly mv) it fails to detect the camera and crashes the application (exception).  I have had so much trouble with my first Mini DI setup, but it worked as soon as I launched tBeta.  Thank you so much.  I can’t wait to see more development.

Posted: 05 April 2012 03:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 352 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-04-04
Total Posts:  1

Hi,
This is good, I have had so much trouble with my DI software setup, but it worked as soon as I launched t-Beta setup.  Thank you so much for it.
--------------------
Debra Fine

24 of 24