Rank
Joined  2009-03-28
Total Posts:  99

ok, I will, thanks for helping

Posted: 17 April 2009 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-03-28
Total Posts:  99

It’s working now!! I just needed to disable Flosc! I was running flosc the whole time…

Thanks for the TUIO Mouse, it works perfect.

-Nawid

Posted: 02 May 2009 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-05-02
Total Posts:  52
Progen - 02 February 2009 01:38 PM

@Perry:  Cool! Now all we need to do is to add color and convert it into an app icon smile

I hope it is of use....
16, 32 and 64 pixel versions…

File Attachments
tuio icon.rar  (File Size: 9KB - Downloads: 769)
 Signature 

http://www.bdtasarim.com
http://bdtasarim.blogspot.com

Posted: 08 May 2009 06:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-04-09
Total Posts:  24
ARTIFACT - 17 November 2008 11:57 PM

love it!

just in time to try with my table which is coming together now

OK one thing… could you enable a simple “tap = left click” mode?
Basically this is how most touch devices do it (including things like Origami, Tablet PC, etc).

keep up the good work!

I have a 3 year old kid with autism. He loves to see his brother playing computer, but can’t relate to or understand the mouse. I realy believe that he will master the sigle touch(left click) in no time.
This would be of extreme value using educational games, that are wide avaiable in the internet. 

Thanks

Signature 

http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/5146/
100% recyclable

Posted: 26 May 2009 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-05-25
Total Posts:  3

you should make a double-click mode. it will be better because, it is hard to make double-click by clicking left-clicking in a row.

Posted: 25 June 2009 07:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-01-08
Total Posts:  94

have a small problem and not sure if anyone could help.
im using tbeta with the ps3 eye and when i use the mouse app that works but the problem is when ive used the mouse driver the next time i turn on the pc tbeta or the ps3 test cant find the ps3 eye and i have to reinstal the drivers but if i use tbeta and not use the mouse app i can turn the pc off and on as much as i like and there will be no problems with the eye.
any ideas?

thanks i advance

Signature 

My MT Blog
http://mymultitouchproject.blogspot.com/

Posted: 01 July 2009 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-04-28
Total Posts:  15

hi everyone, i’m using ccv + tuiomouse a lot and works perfectly, but the only thing that binds me to touchlib it’s the drag & drop one finger mode, it’s quite what i need to raise faders or turning knobs in monotouchlive controller or MaxMPS templates, etc.... so, i was wondering, is it possible to avoid using two fingers to drog & drop?.
i`m using XP OS.
best regard wink

Posted: 06 July 2009 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-01-08
Total Posts:  94

hi, im also running ccv + tuiomouse alot but i would like to know if its possible to make one finger a single click and a drag, but more importantly would be to disable the right click.
the reson for this is that as i run ccv + tuiomouse at the same time im able to use multi touch and single touch apps at the same time but i find that when i use multi touch and press with two fingers i get the effect of a right click. as all of my single touch only needs a left click this is why i would like to disable the right click. is this possible.
i would also like to say a big thanks for making the mouse driver, it is an great app.
cheers

Signature 

My MT Blog
http://mymultitouchproject.blogspot.com/

Posted: 30 July 2009 06:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-04-30
Total Posts:  6

has anyone else tried running it on windows 7? On XP it worked, but now on Windows 7 im getting the “This application has requested the runtime...” error message

edit: nevermind.. redownloading it worked

Posted: 16 August 2009 02:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-16
Total Posts:  1

Hello all!
Prompt please, is it possible to configure your driver for a laser shooting range, it is necessary that when you point actuated left clicking the mouse more to the point of no reaction is not necessary?

Posted: 23 August 2009 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-20
Total Posts:  5

Hi,

Today i ran tuio mouse and it said “This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.”. What can i do?

Thanks

Posted: 31 August 2009 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-08-09
Total Posts:  36

HOw do you calibrate this Driver? my blobs are great and i put finger down on windows and it’s like inches away
Using CCV

Thanks

Posted: 24 September 2009 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-24
Total Posts:  1

Hi I’m using touchLib in conjunction with the TUIO Mouse application. The initial use works properly, but later on, for some odd reason, the TUIO Mouse application is not following my movement correctly. My finger goes one way and the mouse sorta goes the opposite direction. Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Posted: 24 October 2009 05:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-19
Total Posts:  40

u know,i was thinking,currently when u touch this driver takes the mouse to that point and then u touch on left side to register a click,
but isnt this a little cumbersome?
with a mouse,its obvious u need to take the cursor to the desired position,but here u can click directly.

i mean the idea is to directly register a mouse click at the position where one touches.
a touch=pointer moves to touched location and clicked
that means,a tap would translate into a double click.
and a single finger drag will be possible....

also sometimes for instance clicking the start button,theres no space on the left hand side...so this eleminates the need to have a click on the left and right click on the right,a 2 finger touch will always translate to a right click,

is it possible for u to implement this....maybe this mode will work better,if possible,u can quickly try a beta and give it to users,we can gauge what works best…

regards

vishesh

Posted: 26 November 2009 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-11-26
Total Posts:  77
Seth (cerupcat) - 16 March 2009 02:41 PM

Hi RTG and welcome,

Yes, the TUIO mouse is a single pointer only. If cubase can recieve OSC, you can send OSC messages directly from the tracker (tbeta, touchlib, bbtouch, touche, etc) to cubase and map out what you want. Or else you can try a OSC to midi program that’ll send to cubase. You won’t be able to actually get multiple pointers into cubase, you’ll just be able to send midi/osc to it which will control the interface.

how do you get tbeta to send OSC?

Signature 

"Pain is weakness leaving the body.”
-The Soldier

3 of 4