4 of 4
TUIO Mouse Release Page
Posted: 09 December 2009 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-11-18
Total Posts:  60

HI!

I’ve been using Tuiomouse on Xp and it works great! The only problem I have is with the right and left click because my setup is a LLP and I often get false blobs.

One month ago I saw a toshiba laptop with touchscreen. I don’t remember which OS it had (XP, Vista or Win7), but it had a transparent mouse displayed on the desktop. The cursor moved in the same direction I moved the mouse (on the touchscreen) and for the left and right click I just had to press the mouse buttons on the screen.

This could be a good solution for some of us that have problems with the clicks using tuiomouse if someone with good programming skills is willing to make something like this.

Posted: 24 May 2010 04:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-01-01
Total Posts:  3

HI,
I dont know how to use it....
I simply lauch TUIO Mouse Drive and CCV, and in CCV press send TUIO OSO, but nothing happen..
is there any thing i haven’t done??

THANKS

Posted: 03 June 2010 12:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-02
Total Posts:  2

I have a similar problem as orangelee.  I made my touchpad, it only shows 1 blob with each finger touch, but when I run the TUIO mouse driver nothing happens.  CCV is sending info to TUIO and I press spacebar to activate it, but nothing happens.  I can post screenshots, but there’s probably more than that.  Let me know if there are any other possible things I missed.

-Nikku

Signature 

Rock on past haters!  cool mad

Posted: 10 June 2010 06:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-06-09
Total Posts:  9

Hi , i’ve managed to create a simple touch screen using an IR Pen , as those done using wii mote , you application can only move the cursor but i can’t do any action like double click or something i was thinking about flashing the ir L.E.D. once for a click and twice for Double Click , mayb trice for a right click however i can’t edit the events triggering in your application , any way to do this?

Posted: 25 September 2010 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-03-16
Total Posts:  21

I’ve been using TuioMouse but I did not like the Dual-Tap behavior. I started to develop a tiny Java tool that forwards Tuio cursors to native mouse events. Actually I can only test it with TuioSimulator and I’d like to hear how it works on real touch devices. I only implemented single mouse clicks (press, release) but I would add support for rightclick if this works for now.

I’d appreciate if some of you could test it.

TouchCursor.jar

Posted: 17 November 2010 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-04-02
Total Posts:  5

I’d like to use this program for a painting application, but I don’t get how the clicks work. With Wiimote Whiteboard, I can click+drag with an IR pen to draw in MS Paint, for example. With TUIO Mouse, I cannot seem to click and drag in Paint at all. Any ideas?

Posted: 29 January 2011 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-04
Total Posts:  10

I test the mouse driver and it didnt work on my project. My OS is XP sp2. after the calibration i run the mouse driver then after setting the said configuration that i want. the driver doesnt work at all..

pls help me with this problem.

Posted: 16 March 2011 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-01-18
Total Posts:  1

Progen, is there any way you’d be willing to post the source for this? It works great but I’ve love to make some tweaks, add a few options for how clicks work, etc. Thanks!

Posted: 18 April 2011 07:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-04-17
Total Posts:  17

@FLorian Schultz: How shall it work? When I double click the TouchCursor.jar file, nothing happens.

Thanks for your work. Im also highly interested in disabling right click and having a better doubeclick option.

BTW: TUIOmouse is great!

Posted: 28 May 2011 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-04-04
Total Posts:  9

Thanks! Finally found a mouse driver that works but is it normal that it’s super slow ? Sometimes i reacts more than a second later :-s sometimes the computer totally jams :-s are there people with the same problem or is it just our computer ? What are the recommended specs to run this ?

Thanks

Posted: 14 July 2011 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-07-09
Total Posts:  15

very nice app progen!
I’m trying to setup the TUIOmouse on my WinXp machine.
but my mouse does not move.
thx

Posted: 16 February 2012 07:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-10-10
Total Posts:  12

HOw do you calibrate this Driver? my blobs are great and i put finger down on windows and it’s like inches away
Using CCV

I’m also having the same problem. After calibrating my screen in CCV, it’s frustrating to see that the touch point is 3 inches off. For some reason, I also have to use two fingers to register a left click. Also, after I close the app, my mouse becomes locked/disabled. I’m only able to use my keyboard until I log off or restart my computer.

Posted: 03 July 2012 11:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Rank
Joined  2012-06-28
Total Posts:  7

sir can u give the code on it? i want to study further about that tuio mouse.. tnx my email

4 of 4