2 of 3
Alpha release of Moonlight Vision Loader !! Download is Upnow!! 
Posted: 06 January 2009 11:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-12
Total Posts:  116

ok, that got the menu buttons to show up.

When I select a button it just gets big.  I tried selecting screen calibration and hitting enter, but it doesn’t do anything.

*edit*

I just re-read this thread and noticed that you gave some keyboard shortcuts.  Still trying to figure out getting to the calibration screen, but I’m sure I’ll be able to figure it out now.  this is awesome.

Signature 

http://multitouchproject.blogspot.com/

Posted: 06 January 2009 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-10-12
Total Posts:  64
soybomb - 06 January 2009 11:52 AM

ok, that got the menu buttons to show up.

When I select a button it just gets big.  I tried selecting screen calibration and hitting enter, but it doesn’t do anything.

in the same xml file is a pressure threshold what is set to 4000, it is basicly for detecting hard presses where the blob gets bigger.
Start with 0 and work your way up to a point where u can can touch the button light and its just gets big, and then when pressing with more force(=bigger blob) it functions.

But you also can use ctrl +s to get to the cam setup and space bar to recapture.

Best regards Anubisbot

Signature 

MTIS Solutions
MT Research and Software Solutions

Posted: 06 January 2009 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-12

I’m talking about calibrating the location of my fingers.  Right now my finger touches are tracking at the opposite side of the screen from where I’m actually touching.  When I finally maneuver over to the screen calibration button at the bottom of the screen, it just enlarges.  I tap on it, and nothing happens.  (same with the other buttons on the bottom of the screen.

Image Attachments
moon_cap02.JPG
 Signature 

Posted: 06 January 2009 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-10-12
soybomb - 06 January 2009 12:25 PM

I’m talking about calibrating the location of my fingers.  Right now my finger touches are tracking at the opposite side of the screen from where I’m actually touching.  When I finally maneuver over to the screen calibration button at the bottom of the screen, it just enlarges.  I tap on it, and nothing happens.  (same with the other buttons on the bottom of the screen.

in the xml settings file in the apps folder set the pressure to 0 for the beginning.

To mirror the camera u need to do it in the vision setup
press ctrl+s to get the menu for the camera/vision setup.

press enter and select visionwarp
then begin with the top left corner and press enter and move it over to the right where the top right corner is.
Then move the top right corner over to the left.

The same is with the bottom corners.
But i will make a function in the next release for flipping the camera.
Makes it a lot easier.

Best regards Anubisbot

Signature 

MTIS Solutions

Posted: 06 January 2009 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-12
Anubisbot - 06 January 2009 12:48 PM

Makes it a lot easier.

That would great!  Okay, I flipped it so that the axis works correctly now.  I still need to calibrate finger position locations now. 

I still can’t get any of the buttons to actually function.  When I tap them they just enlarge, and nothing happens.

Signature 

Posted: 06 January 2009 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-10-12
soybomb - 06 January 2009 01:08 PM

Anubisbot - 06 January 2009 12:48 PM

Makes it a lot easier.

That would great!  Okay, I flipped it so that it the axis works correctly now.  I still need to calibrate finger position locations now. 

I still can’t get any of the buttons to actually function.  When I tap them they just enlarge, and nothing happens.

What OS are u on ? the buttons from left to right do not to much, what u see.
If u have the presure theshhold set to 0 each press should trigger a event.

from the left to the right its:
1. show/ hide setupmenu and cam view
2recapture backround ( the same as in tbeta button B)
then the other 2 just start the backround service,
the 5 one should start the flash file in the folder apps as a demo.

best regards Anubisbot

Signature 

MTIS Solutions

Posted: 06 January 2009 01:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-12

I’m on XP service pack 3.

It’s reading my finger touches.  They are just not in the correct location of my fingers, which is why I’m trying to get the 2nd button “screen calibration” to open.  The green dots come up and I can select the buttons. None of the buttons are doing anything.

Image Attachments
moon_cap01.JPG
 Signature 

Posted: 06 January 2009 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-12

ok, I changed the pressure to 0, and it now seems to be working.  I don’t really understand the flash calibration screen, but I’ll keep trying.
Also, when I select the paint demo a dos window pops up.  thanks for the help!  I’m sure I just need to keep experimenting with it.

Signature 

Posted: 06 January 2009 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-10-12
soybomb - 06 January 2009 01:37 PM

ok, I changed the pressure to 0, and it now seems to be working.  I don’t really understand the flash calibration screen, but I’ll keep trying.
Also, when I select the paint demo a dos window pops up.  thanks for the help!  I’m sure I just need to keep experimenting with it.

Ok pressure is set,

the flash app what pop up on the button 5 is just a example of c++ talking to flash without flosc, so u can replace the url in the xml file of the fifth obj tag with any other flash.exe player u have
u also can add new menu items, just make a new obj tag in the xml file, tell it the type (0 is for raw data to flash and 1 is for a flash tuio app.)

So actually what u can do u can build your own start menu. and that the paint button is not working , due the path in the xml file for this object.

The xml file and the vision setup are impotent

But its my first release ( and first c++ program what i wrote, so keep on checking here for updates. wink

best regards Anubisbot

Signature 

MTIS Solutions

Posted: 06 January 2009 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-12

You know how you calibrate touch points in touchlib and tBeta (press c and touch the cross target points)?

Well how does one go about calibrating touch points in Moonlight?  Can anyone explain that to me?  Am I supposed to use a ‘printout’ of some sort.  This is where I got lost when trying to setup Reactivision tracker.

Signature 

Posted: 06 January 2009 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-10-12
soybomb - 06 January 2009 03:24 PM

You know how you calibrate touch points in touchlib and tBeta (press c and touch the cross target points)?

Well how does one go about calibrating touch points in Moonlight?  Can anyone explain that to me?  Am I supposed to use a ‘printout’ of some sort.  This is where I got lost when trying to setup Reactivision tracker.

the calibration is different in moonlight, for now u use the visionwarp and match the 4 corners to the 4 corners of your screen. its a bit nore time consuming setup, but once it is done its good.
But i would love to include a different calibration but i have to search to find a example of a code piece for c++

Signature 

MTIS Solutions

Posted: 06 January 2009 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-12

Ah, I got you now.  Sorry for all the questions.  Thanks, I’m going to try and configure everything.  I’ll let you know when I run into more roadblocks wink

Signature 

Posted: 06 January 2009 04:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-12
Total Posts:  1120

Anubisbot, you should take a look at the touchlib calibration code, its pretty much whats being used in tbeta.

Signature 

Company Website - Knode Research and Development
My Youtube

Posted: 06 January 2009 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-12
Viper - 05 January 2009 05:25 PM

hi,
year, I checked it how to move this box, but it´s not possible to move this box to the left any more, (<0) I only can make that box even smaller.

I think that may be my problem with calibration.  Is the white box supposed to fit over one of the 4 camera video capture screens?  Right now I can’t move it to place it exactly over one of the 4 camera video capture boxes.  It’s just sitting between the top two (see attached pic).

Image Attachments
moon_cap01.JPG
 Signature 

Posted: 06 January 2009 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-10-12
soybomb - 06 January 2009 04:38 PM

Viper - 05 January 2009 05:25 PM
hi,
year, I checked it how to move this box, but it´s not possible to move this box to the left any more, (<0) I only can make that box even smaller.

I think that may be my problem with calibration.  Is the white box supposed to fit over one of the 4 camera video capture screens?  Right now I can’t move it to place it exactly over one of the 4 camera video capture boxes.  It’s just sitting between the top two (see attached pic).

thats due to u have a wrong version, download the update fix for moonlight 1280x1024, that will fix the problem.
read some of the first posts on this tread

yes i will lock into touchlib for the calibration,

best regards Anubisbot

Signature 

MTIS Solutions

2 of 3