2 of 5
I deserve a ~ shirt because…
Posted: 16 February 2009 06:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-05-31
Total Posts:  164

I think I should get a shirt because I documented step by step directions on how to build a variety of “hello world” applications in the wiki designed to help others start their own applications.

I also made the new wiki.

Posted: 16 February 2009 07:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-03-15
Total Posts:  224

I’m wearing my shirt at work right now and I have been asked what nuigroup was by almost everyone I have walked past. defiantly good advertising smile

Posted: 16 February 2009 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-09-29
Total Posts:  42

I definitely deserve a T-Shirt because I’m doing a huge effort to make a unified MT NUI-bibliography (Seth, tell them the truth!). smile))))). http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/3855/

I’m kidding, I’m sure there are hundreds of people who deserve it more the me (tears in my eyes...).

Anyway, I’m trying to spread the nui-vibration all around Spain.

Thanks friends!

Gonzalo.

Posted: 16 February 2009 12:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-12-28
Total Posts:  63

Hello Everybody,

I think i deserve one because i (with all the help from you guy’s solveld the DDL issues starting with TBeta.
Google helps everybody having these problems.!!!!!!!! read my posts…
Also i think i have to get one because i spent many hours on getting a LLP to work but now i have started a DI because i can’t get it to work properly allready got my china emitters only now i have to wait for the powering so i can show you my progress....

Prowler

Posted: 16 February 2009 12:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-10-06
Total Posts:  55

I don’t think i deserve one but i’d like to have one smile

Posted: 17 February 2009 09:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-02-17
Total Posts:  9

I am a student.  I would like to see this technology used in schools. I am currently working on building my own using the FTIR method.

Posted: 19 February 2009 12:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-12-15
Total Posts:  66

Oh, I want it so much~~ because here are so many wonderful idea and thoughts and so on, I love that!!

I want, and I will, to make them true one by one ... even lost my current job !…

Mmm, maybe I can pay for it ?

Posted: 19 February 2009 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-07-01
Total Posts:  54

I am not going to beg!!! I love the shirts and the model that you picked to show off the shirts. I have been a member for almost a year now… The whole time i have been here i have downloaded and tested almost every flash MT app i could. With a speedy responce with any errors or successes that i have gotten. the first couple of months i was here i created a project for my engineering class. Everyone at my high school worships me because i built a multitouch screen. (thank you everyone who helped me along the journey) I have also contacted a teacher and good friend at a local elementary school and we came up with two cheap and easy solutions to get young student involved in future touchscreen technologies. While i had my time there they built a MTmini, and also created a interactive whiteboard using a wii mote. You guys can decide to give me a shirt or not it is really your choice. I am positive that i am here as a member to spread my knowledge, learn lots, and also be able to bring the communities work sharing it with the people around me everyday.

Thanks for the opportunity,

once a member always a member!!!!!
1337Noobster

Signature 

“Good ideas are only bad ideas that work!”

Posted: 21 February 2009 02:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-01-28
Total Posts:  5

I need this cool shirt,
coz am one of the youngest member in this community and am in process of building the touch table as my project and would feel very supportive and confident while presenting our project with nui shirt…
smile

Posted: 21 February 2009 03:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-09
Total Posts:  1499
Administrator

how old are ya? rasberry

Signature 

~

Posted: 21 February 2009 03:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-01-28
Total Posts:  5

21years

Posted: 21 February 2009 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-02-21
Total Posts:  1

I think i sholu get this t-shirt, because I am a new user and good pr for you is intresting advert like give a t-shirt for new user ; )

Signature 

Blog World IT

Posted: 21 February 2009 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Joined  2007-05-21
Total Posts:  100

Why I deserve a NUI T-Shirt:

I have been a member of NUI for a long time: Join Date:  May 21, 2007 10:24 AM

I would wear it around the hotel at the Interactive Displays conference.

I would probably be the only middle-age woman wearing a NUI T-shirt - at least, the only middle-aged woman who is a NUI-group member. 

It would draw attraction to the cause. 

NUI is almost my middle name!

(By the way, I moved.  If you sent me a T-shirt, it got lost in the move, since I can’t find it anywhere.  What is the best way to give you my address?)

Lynn

Signature 

Interactive Multimedia Technology
The World Is My Interface
TechPsych
Blogs=Online Filing Cabinets

Seeking Sustainable Innovation

Posted: 21 February 2009 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-09
Total Posts:  1499
Administrator

No doubt Lynn gets a shirt… I apologize we didn’t have you on there before Lynn… you are really an amazing community member ^^

Signature 

~

Posted: 23 February 2009 05:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-08-27
Total Posts:  95

I deserve a shirt for trying to figure out what the difference was between the crappy version of the PS3Eye and the good version wink
http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/4167/

Signature 

Fortune cookie wisdom: the only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance
@immersivelabs

2 of 5