2 of 2
Touchsmart TUIO - TUIO from Nextwindow touchscreens, like on HP Touchsmart
Posted: 13 November 2009 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-11-08
Total Posts:  5

Doesn’t realized to make touchsmart working on my new Touchsmart 300, xp 64bits… :(
In fact he can see the screen and grab it, but I didn’t receive any TUIO messages. I also dropped any windows touch capabilities after running it.
screamer, your apps 64bits works, but really strangely with mmf (MAXMSP multitouch framework). Currently searching why… As touchsmart, I also loose all my windows capabilities after running it. Have to reboot to find it again…

Posted: 15 November 2009 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-11-08
Total Posts:  3

a thing that i saw is that it seems that touchsmart api don’t send the release of the first pointer, never. but it stop sending coordinates messages, and the last one remains. So, a solution sould be to make an “if” in the code (but i’m not a programmer), so when the interface stop sending massages, the last value will be removed (so it can send to tuio that the finger goes away).

Posted: 08 April 2010 09:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-02-23
Total Posts:  6

have the same problem......if block doesn’t work...seems the client ist not workin ?

Posted: 01 October 2010 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-07-24
Total Posts:  1

Help would be appreciated. I am trying to get my app running on Windows 7 x 64 with a Dell sx2210t MT screen.
I have it working for a LLP table I built, but now we are trying the Dell monitor.
I did a quick search on nuigroup and ended up trying touchsmarttuio as a bridge. It runs, apparently connects to the socket but I receive no messages/packets on TUIO.as from the Touchlib library.
Nor I get a message saying TUIO socket not found.
The other options for a bridge (NWToTUIO and NWToTUIOx64) don’t even run, they crash right away.
I have no clue what’s going on. Tried debugging but nothing.
Does anyone have any leads?

2 of 2