Hello from Frankfurt, Germany
Posted: 11 March 2009 07:54 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-03-11
Total Posts:  246

Hey there,

I’m Patrick from Frankfurt in Germany. I’m studying Media System Design and I’m gonna write my diploma in the upcoming semester.

For this I want to build a multi-touch-table and develop a small application on my own, depending on the time I’m spending with building the table.

During my research I read the name “NUI Group” a couple of times and began to read through many interesting threads here.
And now I’ve registered, to get some helpful hints for my project from this capable community! wink

Greetings
Patrick

Signature 

My multi-touch DSI coffee-table
Touch it! - Just another multi-touch-blog

Posted: 11 March 2009 08:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-01-05
Total Posts:  163

Welcome to our group, Patrick.

In this forum, feel free to

- ask questions, share your experiences
- write documents, even in small snippets
- contribute to wiki, by amending documents and/or writing your own article
- spread the word smile

Görkem

Posted: 19 September 2009 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-19
Total Posts:  4

I think touchscreen displays work bestly with ZUI applications or applications which offer non-typical one-click menus, meaning where you can pull out menu elements to your wishes and place them on the screen somewhere for direct access in future. If the directness of the screen can not be used immediately the advantages of touchscreens are lost in my opinion. Just for pushing around some pictures it is a waste of technology I would say.  wink What do others think?

Posted: 07 December 2009 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-10-12
Total Posts:  9

I do think so. Multitouch is not a new technology but lot of people havent experience it well. Let’s bring multitouch to the society smile

Signature 

this is the rest our activity Tiwule Developer’s Blog