I just uploaded a new series of my TUIO reference implementations for C++, C#, Java, Processing as well as Pure Data, Max/MSP and Quartz Composer.
The series also includes a much improved TuioSimulator and the TuioMouse example application. This is a summary of the changes:
* finalized TUIO client API for C++, Java and C#
* the C++ package includes a TuioServer reference implementation
* the Processing client has been updated for Processing 1.0
* The Quartz Composer client is now fully functional (but Leopard only)
* improved stability for the Max/MSP and PureData clients
* the Flash client is fully functional but should be considered deprecated, use the AS3 alternative instead
* a much improved TuioSimulator, providing a full and correct TUIO implementation
* TuioMouse/TuioTouchpad client application examples
I’d like to clarify the version numbers:
These are implementations of the TUIO 1.0 protocol, the version number 1.4rc1 corresponds to the parallel reacTIVision release version.
Release candidate in this case means, that you can consider it feature complete and the API won’t be changed any more (for the TUIO 1.0 clients)
There might be still a lot of bugs and other stupid things in the various packages, so if you notice anything, please let me know, so we can fix it before the final release.