About the Function of AS3 in Multi-Touch - Image Zoom In/Out
Posted: 27 March 2009 03:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2009-02-17
Total Posts:  17

Hey guys,

right now i am developing a application that allows u to Zoom In or Zoom Out a image by draging the 2 corner of the image at the same time.

where can i find a src code to learn that? or some one can help me to give me some tips?

thanks very much!!

Posted: 27 March 2009 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-03-18
Total Posts:  76

hey jordan,

initially getting onto the as3 was a bit hard for me too. but once you get it, it becomes fun. Are you using Flash Develop of Adobe Flash IDE ? Anyway , you might want to checkout the tutorial at http://wiki.nuigroup.com/Building_Your_First_Application . It’d help you understand how to Zoom-in/scale the stage and objects. There you go smile

cheers

Signature 

http://anirudh.me

Posted: 27 March 2009 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-08
Total Posts:  2539
Dedicated

The class you’ll want to look at is the RotatableSclable in the actions folder class. smile

Signature 

MTmini, MTbiggie, & Audiotouch creator & Community Core Vision Co-founder

Follow on:
My Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Posted: 27 March 2009 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-11-15
Total Posts:  38

Maybe you could add 2 Movieclips in the 2 corners of the image, so you can only zoom in/out when you touch the 2 corners. You shuld figure it out!

Bye,

Tom

Posted: 04 May 2014 11:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2013-12-02
Total Posts:  20

What a coincidence. Recently, I have just finised my image zooming add-on of the image web viewer application by using javascript and asp.net conrols. The web image or document page can be easily adjusted by zooming and out image to fulfill different viewing needs, as well as other three image zooming options of the web doc viewer, they are: fit Image, view Whole Image and view Web Image in Original Size .