Finally, I have some components to start building my MT Table. Of course the hardest (expensive) thing was the Enlighteen. I choose a 10mm thickness. The table will be 4:3 ratio with 65cm x 49cm (81 diag)
Components of my Table:
1. Enlighteen 10mm (with 3mm protective acrylic material on top and tracing paper between them). Hope it works in the end.
2. PS3 Eye Camera - the standard lens, not so good. Maybe to buy something from Peau
3. 850nm leds from Enviromental Lights
4. Laptop - for the time being. But I would build a special miniatx pc for the table
5. Projector - Panasonic PT-LB10VE - not used right now.
6. Wood case (not build yet)
6. Of Course CCV
And the tool used to CUT the acrylic (see picture). Hard job. And even harder to polish the edges.
Until now I made the test only with the blobs, as you can see in the video attached. And this after I removed the IR Filter. No visible light filter was inserted because with the floppy disk material the blobs disappear. So fade, that is impossible by CCV to be captured with any settings I try.
I would try with some developed films layer. You have some pictures, right now I’m planning to build the case (wood), and I hope until next week to have something more than a Plexiglas over 2 chairs
ps. it seams that, the video don’t want to be attached. maybe later.