MT table for Sale in Australia: EfeNDy’s Diffused Illumination (DI) MT table
Posted: 26 August 2009 01:32 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-06-06
Total Posts:  108

Hi All
It’s been a while since I posted something. I am very busy these days. I am getting closer to the deadline for my PhD so I can’t multitouch, just a touch at a time for the time being smile
As the title says Unfortunately I am selling my beloved Diffused Illumination setup. MT is in Melbourne Australia. the only thing to buy is a lamp for the sharp xr-10x projector which is around $200-250 on ebay USA.

You can see the building thread here: http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/3176

MT is covered with black vinyl which gives a piano black appearance. it uses latest technology, a special projection and diffusion layer on the acrylic rasberry (No, it’s just a table cloth smile ) many people used this table cloth after me and it proved to be very good though.

Cost price of my MT is more than $700 but I ask for $700. this price includes a Sharp Xr-10x projector with no lamp ($300), the box, screws, fans, mirror etc ($150), vinyl covering $50. 60x60cm acrylic ($50). 5x 48led IR illuminators with power supply, 4 mounted and 1 loose (bought for extra IR but didnt have time to mount) ($150) and a modified xbox vision web cam ($50). it exceeds $700 but $700 is enough as building a MT table is priceless smile

Hope somebody with more free time would come up and buy it.

And I promise I’ll come back here in 2 years time smile

cheers

Abdullah (EfeNDy)

Details, pics

Touchlib screen capture:

touchlibik2.jpg

The Table:

pa070666iu5.jpg

Inside the Box:

pa070664xb6.jpg

Table cloth I bought from warehouse (it’s a supermarket chain)

pa070662sn8.jpg

And the Video showing inside the box and some applications running:
Sorry no audio or a song at the moment

Image Attachments
touchlibik2.jpgpa070666iu5.jpgpa070664xb6.jpgpa070662sn8.jpg
 Signature 

My Diffused Illumination Setup

Unfortunately I’m selling my MT table as I have to finish my PhD and have no time to play with/improve it.

this is the thread for people who might be interested in: http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/6809/

Posted: 19 December 2009 10:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-11-22
Total Posts:  18

Salam brother,
I am interested in buying your table but can you give shipping information for people outside the US for i live in the Middle east .
Would you be able to ship it and if you can how much would it cost ? If it is over $900 with shipping can you take the projector
out, decreaseing the price.

Posted: 27 December 2009 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-06-06

Hi
Sorry for this late reply. I missed your post as I was on holiday. Unfortunately I wont be able to send it to outside of the Australia. Also It would cost much more than $200 to ship it as it’s very heavy and big. sorry for being no help.

Cheers

Efendy

Signature 

Unfortunately I’m selling my MT table as I have to finish my PhD and have no time to play with/improve it.

this is the thread for people who might be interested in: http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/6809/

Posted: 10 May 2010 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-05-08
Total Posts:  31

Hi Efendy,

Would you be open to shipping it to INDIA, I would be ready to bear the shipping charges.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Signature 

RealSurface - coffee table for you; boasting a 32-inch display form factor with just 20 inches height and above all it’s Made in India
Demo at http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/11145/P15/

Latest News: only for selected few, you can experience RealSurface by mailing us at

Posted: 12 May 2010 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-06-06
saurabhdotnet - 10 May 2010 05:39 PM

Hi Efendy,

Would you be open to shipping it to INDIA, I would be ready to bear the shipping charges.

Thanks,
Saurabh

hi
I recently sold the projector. so it doesnt have a projector.

Signature 

Posted: 20 September 2010 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2009-02-21
Total Posts:  58
EfeNDy - 12 May 2010 01:09 AM

saurabhdotnet - 10 May 2010 05:39 PM
Hi Efendy,

Thanks,
Saurabh

hi
I recently sold the projector. so it doesnt have a projector.

Hi EfeNDy, so where are you? In Europe or the US? Is the table able to track fiducial markers? If I am interested in the it, how can I buy it? Can I buy the illuminators together with the 4 pin 12-2A supply from you? Look forward to your reply.

Posted: 10 November 2010 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-10-31
Total Posts:  4

A MT table is up for sale and it is certainly a best buy because the rate is quite low compared to the quality of the equipment. It is having a great set of other equipments that will come with it. So don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity. If you have money, then don’t waste time in thinking. Just go ahead and be a proud owner of an MT table. The shipping will be taken only for shipments inside of the Australia.

Signature 

hosted call center

Posted: 10 November 2010 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-06-06

Hey, thanks For the advertisement smile but seriously I didn’t get it smile

Signature 

Posted: 17 November 2010 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-11-11
Total Posts:  2

Is this still for sale?  I have a projector just need a box to put it in.  How much are you looking for?  I’m in the US

Posted: 18 November 2010 11:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-06-06
TheBen - 17 November 2010 04:00 PM

Is this still for sale?  I have a projector just need a box to put it in.  How much are you looking for?  I’m in the US

Hi
Sorry this is in Melbourne, Australia.
Cheers

Signature 

Posted: 07 February 2011 11:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-03-18

Does any one know if you use the Table cloth as a compliant surface in FTIR as in DI (http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/6809/)

Posted: 11 March 2011 10:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-11-25
Total Posts:  93

this is a DI build and doesnt need a compliant surface.  the table cloth is just the screen for the projection image nothing else.

Posted: 22 March 2011 04:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-03-15
Total Posts:  17

EfeNDy, have you sold the table yet?

If not, how much is the shippment cost to Brazil? No matter if it’s expensive.

Posted: 28 April 2011 04:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-04-27
Total Posts:  1

I always wanted to bye a MT! Do you know how much will it cost to send it from Australia to Ukraine?

Signature 

Free essays online is the best way to gain knowledge.

Posted: 29 April 2011 01:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-04-20

This is a very cool table. I would be very interested in purchasing, and I would be happy to pay for the expense of shipping it to the US, if it is still available that is. If you sold it already, perhaps you could help me build one of my own? Maybe you can give me the plans, I would be happy to pay you for your help. Thank you.

Signature 

Does anyone know anything about microsoft dynamics crm? What can you tell me about it?

Posted: 26 May 2011 02:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-05-26
Total Posts:  1

Ideum’s original MT2 multitouch table was certainly impressive enough for early 2009, but the company already followed it up with an updated MT-50 model in August of last year, and it’s just now taken the wraps off some further, fairly significant improvements to that model. It’s still a DLP projector-based system with a 50-inch screen, but the PC at the heart of the table has been upgraded to a quad-core rig with GeForce GTX 285 graphics and, just as importantly, the number of points-of-touch has been increased to sixty, making it an even more attractive option for places like museums.
Website design costs

Posted: 03 December 2011 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-27
Total Posts:  81

Hey there, I got a question regarding the IR lamps. did you find that 4 was enough? overkill? or needed more? I’ve seen them for sale at DealExtreme (where did you get yours?)

I would like to get them, but I’d love to hear from you if those lamps do the job or not.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Signature 

iTrooper

ATTENTION AUSTRALIANS: Please visit this post and report in, We’re trying to gather up ALL the NUI members/users of Australia for friendship and collaboration.

Posted: 29 April 2012 11:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Joined  2011-11-27
Total Posts:  81

Did ya manage to sell the table mate?

Signature 

iTrooper

ATTENTION AUSTRALIANS: Please visit this post and report in, We’re trying to gather up ALL the NUI members/users of Australia for friendship and collaboration.

Posted: 31 May 2012 07:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Joined  2008-06-06

Sorry all to who replied. because of inactivity in the forums I missed the posts. sorry again.

Itrooper, I will send you a pm shortly.

cheers

Signature