Bachelor Thesis: Supporting Social Protocols in Multi-Touch Tabletop Interaction Through Awareness
Posted: 05 December 2009 12:15 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2007-10-22
Total Posts:  92

Hello everybody,

I’ve moved away from multitouch topics more or less after I had finished my bachelor thesis, but I always felt that I owe the community something. I wouldn’t have gotten so far without the information provided here, and without the (direct or indirect) help of several individuals (thanks to them!). The thesis is already over one year old, so obviously I’m a very lazy person… wink Nevertheless, the topic is not a technical one and thus it hasn’t become obsolete, I think.

Now I finally managed to set up my thesis for a public audience and upload it. I’d also like to make a video to give you a clearer impression of what I did, but it could take a while as I’m quite busy at the moment.

The thesis’ topic you can see in the thread title; it is about social factors in interaction. About the work I have to say that I’m not totally comfortable with it - it has its lengths, and it contains a number of paragraphs which I find superfluous, but which I had to write in order to make it complete from a supervising professor’s point of view. (So you might very well skip the whole “Technology and Background Information” chapter and some other parts. smile )

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Oh, and here’s the link: Thesis (PDF), ~4.5MB.

Happy reading.

P.S.: I’m not sure whether this forum category is the correct one, but it seemed to fit best. If you think I should annouce my work in one of the other (more frequented) subforums, please tell me. smile

Posted: 05 December 2009 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-18
Total Posts:  882

thxs Elkmonters !
Please ; post the vidz ASAp !!! wink

Signature 

How many touches can you simultaneously perform ? 
Coming soon : EveryWall MT / Multi LaserPointers / MT SMS Wall
le WIKI en Fran├žais

Posted: 04 November 2019 12:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-02-07
Total Posts:  9

Dumpsexpert.com provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt, this is the right platform where you can get exact exam dumps 70-339 exam questions answers