Hi I’m new here and building my first table (I plan on using the LLP method for now I’m testing with IR lights and no surface).
I’m having an problem with getting any flash demo to work. For some reason no flash demo seems to work neither those that came with the CCV build and those in the touchlib v 2.0 build.
Here is what I have working and tried so far:
1. PS3 Eye - removed IR filter, installed drivers and tested as working with computer.
2. Downloaded CCV 1.2 on Win XP.
3. Ran Community Core Vision.exe and everything is working just fine. I can see blobs on the screen when IR light is pointed at camera.
4. Changed settings to: Use Camera for Source Image and checked the box for Send TUIO TCP | For Flash (F).
5. Added folder location for demo folder into Adobe flash trusted locations settings using the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager.
6. Tried the following flash demos.
6a. Ran 2) Photo Demo.swf in demos folder.
- Results: I just get a black screen, even though I see white blobs on Community Core Vision.exe program where IR light is hitting camera.
6b. Ran Paint.swf that comes with touchlib_beta_v2.0 - also tried all other flash demos that come with this build (all flash files in trusted location for Adobe Flash).
- Results: Just a black screen for Paint.swf, other flash demos such as Ripples.swf I just see a picture of the rocks and no ripples.
6c. Changed settings to: Use Video for Source Image and ran all flash tests above - still not working.
6d. Changed settings to: checked the box for Send TUIO OSC (T) also tried checked the box for Send Width & Height and ran all flash tests above - still not working.
I’m not sure if I’m missing something here or what but it seems like no data is being sent to the flash apps.
I’m also running an Apache server - tried it with the server on and off but got the same results from both.
I’ve also tried running touchlib by itself (Config.bat, Server.bat, Vision.bat, then flash files) and got the same results.