Small Query
Posted: 01 March 2010 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Joined  2009-09-28
Total Posts:  8

I have a sample code ( written in Actionscript 2.0 ) that works very well in TUIOsimulator.  But when I try the same code with CCV, I am not able to sense Single touch input ( I am able to sense multi-touch input ). I am only trying to detect single touch events that are transmitted by CCV, as of now.. I wish to know the message format difference between TUIO Simulator and CCV with respect to SIngle finger input..

I also wish to know about the new message format used in CCV 1.3 .. Any answer or direction is deeply appreciated smile

Posted: 01 March 2010 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-12-27
Total Posts:  262
viswavsn - 01 March 2010 07:36 AM

I have a sample code ( written in Actionscript 2.0 ) that works very well in TUIOsimulator.  But when I try the same code with CCV, I am not able to sense Single touch input ( I am able to sense multi-touch input ). I am only trying to detect single touch events that are transmitted by CCV, as of now.. I wish to know the message format difference between TUIO Simulator and CCV with respect to SIngle finger input..

I also wish to know about the new message format used in CCV 1.3 .. Any answer or direction is deeply appreciated smile

CCV 1.3 don’t sent correct TUIO message, try another tracker :/

Signature 

Kivy | PyMT | Movid

Posted: 01 March 2010 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-09
Total Posts:  1499
Administrator

Hey Viswavsn,

@txprog: There should be no issues with how we send TUIO in 1.3… we tested with several common apps. You may be confused with an older release of the app.

As for the new protocol: http://nuigroup.com/forums/viewthread/8708/

Signature 

~

Posted: 01 March 2010 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-12-27
Total Posts:  262

Sorry, my fault. Dennda just correct me in channel, i was staying in my head that latest CCV is still bugged. It’s good so !

Signature 

Kivy | PyMT | Movid